Rising importance given to municipal wastewater treatment in urban areas and the need to conserve natural resources are key factors driving the revenue growth of the global market
The Global ultrafiltration membrane market The size is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion in 2021 and register a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The steady growth in ultrafiltration membrane market revenue can be attributed to the growing demand for membrane filtration in municipal water treatment facilities as it helps reduce the use of chlorine in final disinfection, which which is particularly beneficial for long water distribution networks, where water quality must be constantly maintained. Membrane filtration, in particular ultrafiltration, is used to improve and optimize the disinfection of biologically treated water and wastewater, since ultrafiltration acts as a barrier against viruses, bacteria and protozoa. Steady growth in market revenue can also be attributed to the increasing attention given to the ultrafiltration process for the treatment of secondary effluents comprising a wide range of pollutants such as dissolved inorganic compounds, biodegradable and refractory organic compounds, solids suspended and colloidal and oils, produced in refineries. Ultrafiltration membranes are also used to remove contaminants in effluents to recycle wastewater for various other critical refinery operations.
The latest and updated research report on Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market covers a comprehensive overview of Ultrafiltration Membrane Market, future economic status, competitive landscape mapping, supply trends, and of demand and the analysis of production and consumption. The report also covers the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Ultrafiltration Membranes market. The pandemic has dynamically affected all aspects of life globally, along with drastic changes in the economy and market conditions. The report covers the currently fluctuating market scenario along with the current and future assessment of the impact of COVID-19. The report includes historical data, company overview, financial status and necessary information about the new key players in the market.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1039
Some highlights of the report
- Based on material type, polymer segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Polymer ultrafiltration membranes find widespread application in several filtration applications in water and wastewater treatment industries and food and drink. Polymer membranes have become more essential in potable water reuse as the budget and performance of membrane technologies have increased. In most drinking water reuse facilities, polymeric membranes are currently used to remove colloidal and dissolved contaminants. Usually, polymers such as polyvinylidene fluoride based ultrafiltration membranes have nanomaterials, including carbon nanotubes or metal/metal oxide, improve the performance of the polymeric ultrafiltration membrane. Polyethersulfone (PES) or polysulfone (PS) and polytetrafluoroethylene are common polymers used in membrane filtration technology.
- On the basis of product type, the hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane segment is expected to register a significant revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Hollow fiber membranes have been constructed using chemically stable selective layers, allowing the use of oxidizing chemical solutions. The confluence of chemical stability and hollow fiber structure has accelerated the development of these new membranes, enabling easy and straightforward water treatment methods with ultrafiltration selectivity.
- The North America ultrafiltration membrane market accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to the growing adoption of advanced filtration technologies and stringent drinking water regulations. Moreover, the presence of prominent players in the market such as Parker Hannifin Corporation and 3M Company in the countries of this region is supporting the market revenue growth.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. .
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report:
Pentair, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Koch Membrane Systems, 3M Company, Alfa Laval, SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions, Toray Industries Inc., Pall Corporation, Evoque Water Technologies LLC. and PCI Membranes.
Browse Complete Report with Facts and Figures on Ultrafiltration Membranes Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultrafiltration-membranes-market
Further, the report splits the Ultrafiltration Membranes market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of product type and industry application spectrum. It also offers predictions on which segments are expected to show significant growth over the forecast period.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultrafiltration membrane market on the basis of material type, product type, application, and region:
Hardware Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2030)
- Hollow ultrafiltration membranes
- Tubular ultrafiltration membranes
- Municipal water treatment
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Pharmaceutical drug processing
- chemical treatment
- petrochemical processing
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2030)
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent analysis by country. The regional market analysis includes information on production volume, consumption volume and patterns, revenue and growth rate for the forecast period 2020-2030. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily split across the key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1039
The report covers the key points of the market including the standards, regulations and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses in-depth research conducted through the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to identify trends and growth patterns. Factors likely to influence market growth, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and the business landscape are thoroughly discussed in the market study.
Overview of the Ultrafiltration Membranes Market report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview and Opportunities
- Manufacturers Analysis with Sales, Revenue and Price Analysis
- Complete analysis of the competitive landscape
- Detailed profiling of key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-Depth Analysis of Ultrafiltration Membrane Industry Risks, Restraints, and Limitations
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1039
Thank you for reading our report. Please contact us for more information about the report or report customization. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia